The Deadline of Presenter’s Registration: October 20, 2017
Presenters of accepted abstracts should register on-line by the presenter registration date. If not, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn.
Official Language: English
Guidelines for the Oral Presenter
- All presenters give a lecture in English for 15 minutes (Q&A included).
- Presentation files should be compatible with Microsoft Office Programs. (MAC OS is not acceptable)
- Hand over your presentation file to the conference hall staff at least 1hours earlier than your presentation time.
Guidelines for the Poster Presenter
- Poster Size : 90 cm (Width) X 120 cm (Height)
- We will provide a poster board with abstract code number.
- You are requested to prepare your own poster within designated poster size in free form.
- Attach the poster on the board which your abstract code number are indicated.
- The abstract code, title, author and affiliation should be noticeable on your poster.
- The poster should be made in English.
- Best poster awards will be held at the last day of the conference and examiner will visit during the poster presentation time.
- If you do not complete the pre-registration, your abstract would be excluded in the presentation list and conference proceedings.
Poster Presentation Schedule
||Exhibition Hall Ⅰ, 3F
||November 9, 10:30 ~ 16:00
||November 9, 17:05 ~ 18:20
||November 10, 13:00 ~ 15:00
- Presenters are able to set up and tear-down their posters according to the above schedule only. Any materials remaining after the scheduled tear-down time will be removed and discarded by Conference Management.
Best Poster Awards
- Date & Time: November 10, 12:00 ~ 12:20
- Place: Conference Hall Ⅰ
Best Poster Awards Winner List